Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advise re financial support

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advise re financial support Empty need advise re financial support Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:47 pm

alexa31

Arresto Menor

can someone pls advise the best thing i should do?

im married since 2008 and was separated (not legally) with my husband for a year now. reason for our separation was he fell out of love and was in a relationship with his colleague even before we formally separated. his gf knows that he's married. we have a five year old daughter who's studying in a private school.

my main concern is his financial support for our daughter. he does give support but not on time and not sufficient to sustain the needs of our child. im earning more than him but i know he can afford to sustain our child's needs by changing his lifestyle. all he does is complain that he can't afford our child's expenses.

my situation is getting stressful because we often argue with regard to his share. i want to file a case against him - VAWC, concubinage and child support, but i dont have enough funds to hire a lawyer and i also have no idea how much would it cost. are there group of lawyers that can help me out without charging too much for their PFs? they might want to help me just for experience? i just want my ex to provide his share on time and give sufficient funds.

2need advise re financial support Empty Re: need advise re financial support Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:19 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

alexa31 wrote:can someone pls advise the best thing i should do?

im married since 2008 and was separated (not legally) with my husband for a year now. reason for our separation was he fell out of love and was in a relationship with his colleague even before we formally separated. his gf knows that he's married. we have a five year old daughter who's studying in a private school.

my main concern is his financial support for our daughter. he does give support but not on time and not sufficient to sustain the needs of our child. im earning more than him but i know he can afford to sustain our child's needs by changing his lifestyle. all he does is complain that he can't afford our child's expenses.

my situation is getting stressful because we often argue with regard to his share. i want to file a case against him - VAWC, concubinage and child support, but i dont have enough funds to hire a lawyer and i also have no idea how much would it cost. are there group of lawyers that can help me out without charging too much for their PFs? they might want to help me just for experience? i just want my ex to provide his share on time and give sufficient funds.

There are many lawyers providing free legal assistance, but their priorities are the indigent.

In your case, first fixed your mind what case you want to file, you cannot ask for child support if your husband is already in jail.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum