Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reinstatement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reinstatement Empty Reinstatement Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:20 am

regron

Arresto Menor

Good day! I presently filed Illegal Termination case against my previous employer under NLRC. Upon our mediation process, I demand for reinstatement or a certain amount. My termed occurred 2 years ago. Their counter offer seems unfair. Since they were no go on my monetary demand, they offered reinstatement instead. But the reinstatement they offered seems different from what meaning I know of. They said I will undergo application process and back from scratch again. I was a regular employee served the company for 2 ½ years prior to my termination. If ever I will accept their offer I will be under probation status again and lose my regular status. The mediator seems not agree of what the company’s representative said. The mediator said that if ever I will agree to their offer then the case will not be dismissed. We did not end up to an agreement and the mediator asked me to file a position paper on a certain date this month. The offer still remains at ease up until we file a position paper. I just want to ask something about it to help me decide. Is their offer valid, legal or acceptable?

2Reinstatement Empty Re: Reinstatement Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:48 pm

attyLLL

valid and legal, yes because anything goes in mediation. acceptable, that is only up to you.

what was the basis for your termination?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum