Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:10 am

arkyehm28

Arresto Menor

Hello. I humbly ask for any legal advice about my situation. I'm 18 weeks pregnant. I sent a request to my sup requesting schedule change. The med cert was from my OB since my schedule is 1am and mejo critical ung pregnancy. Looks like my suo did not process the process and instead tagged me as AWOL. sept 15, my sup informed me na may term date na ko which is on sept 17 at need ko pumasok. so I did. Sept 20, di ako ulit nakapasok dahil check up ko sa ob. I was advised to have another 7 days bed rest.when i informed my sup about it, sabi nya termed na ko sept 17 pa. so i ask her the details. tapos ngexplain ako thru messenger. tapos nalaman ko, inayos pala nila na mareinstate ako after the termination. Our manager talked to me and sabi na reinstated na daw ako pero mukang lalabas akong rehire. tama ba ung naging process? Do i have the right to refuse the reinstatement and file a case against them? Salamat po.

2Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:58 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

They should not have terminated you without due process. You can file a complaint sa NLRC.

3Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:37 pm

arkyehm28

Arresto Menor

As per my sup, ngsend daw po sila ng rtwo last sept 5, pero wala ako narcv. Conssistent naman po ung communication namen ng sup ko. Pero ndi nasabi sken na may rtwo na.

4Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:18 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if you are not working for them why would they send a rtwo?

5Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:46 pm

arkyehm28

Arresto Menor

sept 17 daw po ung term date ko. from sept 1, na ngsend ako med cert requesting tp change my sched, ndi na po ako nakapasok. so they sent daw rtwo.

6Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:21 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if they can prove it, unfortunately walang kang laban. They only need to prove na pinadala nila, hindi kelangan iprove na natanggap mo

7Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:24 pm

arkyehm28

Arresto Menor

regardless po ba un kahit may constant communication kami ng sup ko. and db po dapat may hearing after ng rtwn?

8Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:27 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes but ang sasabihin nila is hindi ka nga nagreturn to work, pano magka meron ng hearing

9Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:36 pm

arkyehm28

Arresto Menor

May nabasa po kasi ako.

In case of termination, the employee must be personally served with notices (notice to show cause and notice of termination). Ideally, this should be done by personally handing a copy of the notice to the employee concerned. However, if this is not possible, the notices may be served on the employee’s last known address either by ordinary or registered mail.

If the employee refused to receive notice, the employer must serve the same by registered mail at his last known address.

10Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 pm

arkyehm28

Arresto Menor

Im actually asking for a copy of the rtwn and notice of dismissal sa manager ko, irerequest pa daw po nila sa case management.

11Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:40 pm

arkyehm28

Arresto Menor

ung reason po ba ng termination na awol is enough kahit ndi ako nakakapsok dahil hindi nila pinalitan ung schedule ko? kahit may medical certificate na.

12Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:46 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

arkyehm28 wrote:May nabasa po kasi ako.

In case of termination, the employee must be personally served with notices (notice to show cause and notice of termination). Ideally, this should be done by personally handing a copy of the notice to the employee concerned. However, if this is not possible, the notices may be served on the employee’s last known address either by ordinary or registered mail.

If the employee refused to receive notice, the employer must serve the same by registered mail at his last known address.

In your case, personal serving is NOT possible kasi nga hindi ka pumapasok. And the action of the Management to send to your last-known address the RTWO is but LEGAL.
And your actual receipt of the memo is immaterial as the requirement of the law is completed.

13Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal Vs. Reinstatement Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:50 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

arkyehm28 wrote:ung reason po ba ng termination na awol is enough kahit ndi ako nakakapsok dahil hindi nila pinalitan ung schedule ko? kahit may medical certificate na.

Yes, that's enough reason. You should have disputed the matter but you did nothing and went on AWOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum