Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filed illegal dismissal case with reinstatement, does not want to return to the company after..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zeroeyt

Arresto Menor

I filed an illegal dismissal case last September at NLRC after my company forced me to resign in two days time without notice or memo, saying that I am only a probationary employee, and that it is better for me to resign 'cause if not, they will terminate me.

In the form, I indicated that i wanted to be reinstated. Problem is after reading their position paper, they are saying that i was AWOL and that i wasn't doing my job well, and says many things about me, that of course is not true. Unfortunately, also in the position paper, they've ordered me to report back to work.

Why would i still want to go back there? They said so many things to me and I don't think that the relationship between me and the company will ever be good again.

Is it possible to remove the reinstatement from my prayer? How would it affect the case?

BTW, i submitted a resignation letter to the company, but failed to have it received, because the HR told me that they don't sign on received copies of resignation papers. The only proof i have is an online conversation between me and the manager. Would that be enough?

attyLLL

did you also file a position paper? don't be too presumptive that you will win and be reinstated. just bide your time; if you win, then make the decision then. meanwhile maintain your prayer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

zeroeyt

Arresto Menor

Hi. thanks for the reply.

Anyways, i'm not being presumptive, upon submitting our position papers, the company's lawyer made a manifestation that the company wants me to report back to their office the day after that hearing. In other words, since I asked for reinstatement, the company is now reinstating me.

Would it affect the case if I don't report back?

I am managing our family's business now, and no longer wants to go back there.

Thank you.

attyLLL

if you go back to work, they may be deemed an abandonment of your claim. since you don't really want to go back, just leave it be and state that they are contradicting themselves just to get off the hook

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum