Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Implication of dismissal of filed case

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Implication of dismissal of filed case Empty Implication of dismissal of filed case Sun May 26, 2013 10:14 pm

RommelAccepts

Arresto Menor

Hi to all,

Nag file na ako ng case of Illegal termination/ dismissal against sa aking former employer.

Ang tanong ko po eh paano kung biglang gustong makipag settle sa akin ang aking former employer ko:
1) Ok lang ba na makipag settle sa kanila?
2) Ok lang ba na ma-dismiss ang na file kong case?
3) Wala ba itong negative impact sa future employment ko?

Thanks.

Rommel

2Implication of dismissal of filed case Empty Re: Implication of dismissal of filed case Sun May 26, 2013 10:44 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

Settlements are encouraged in almost all cases filed either in courts of law or..as in your case...quasi-judicial agency NLRC.

It ends, albeit settle for good, a rather long and grinding process of litigation.

However before you enter into an amicable settlement ask first if what your adverse party is offering is acceptable, favorable and satisfactory to you. If so then yes it is OK to enter into an amicable settlement.

All amicable settlement will undergo the scrutiny of the judge or arbiter where the case is settled. The judge or arbiter will ask you if the amicable settlement being offered acceptable on your part...if so he will make an order giving approval of the amicable settlement of the case you filed. Ergo by virtue of the amicable settlement, the dispute which gave rise to the filing of the case has been settled hence there is no point in continuing to proceed the case based on its merits and as a natural course...the case you filed will be dismissed since, to reiterate, the amicable settlement already settled your dispute with your adverse party

I see no reason why settlements will have a negative impact on your future employment since most cases filed in the NLRC are not publicized. unless companies will take time to research on the people filing cases in the NLRC..which we all know goes by the hundreds if not by the thousand each day in a given work week...I think not even multinational companies will devout so much time doing this.

Good luck and God speed..I hope I was able to give answers to your question. Thank you!

3Implication of dismissal of filed case Empty Re: Implication of dismissal of filed case Mon May 27, 2013 12:05 pm

attyLLL

but before you get excited, see if they're willing to settle first. and manage your expectations of what you will demand.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Implication of dismissal of filed case Empty Re: Implication of dismissal of filed case Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:33 pm

RommelAccepts

Arresto Menor

thank you po sa replies!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum