Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY HUSBAND FILED A CASE AGAINST ME, AND I FILED WAVC AGAINST HIM

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Patricia

Arresto Menor

TO ALL THE READERS/ LAWYERS,

MY MARRIAGE IS ALREADY TORN OUR FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW. YEAR 2009, MY HUSBAND FIED A CASE AGAINST ME, ATTEMPTING ARSON AND PARRACIDE, AND AS A DEFENSE I FILED ALSO AGAINST HIM, AS PER ADVICE, WAVC. I LEFT THE COUNTRY AND MY HUSBAND TOO. LAST YEAR THEY SAID THAT THE WARRANT OF ARREST WAS ISSUED FOR ME. AND LATER THIS YEAR THE CASE I FILED WAS DISMISSED.

CAN I STILL GO BACK IN THE COUNTRY? THEY SAID THAT STILL THE CASE AGAINST ME FILED BY MY HUSBAND IS ON GOING AND IN THE COURT. CAN I GO BACK? THEY SAID THAT I SHOULD PREPARE TO BAIL?

CAN I GO BACK AND HAVE A VACATION?
WHY THE CASE I FILED WAS DISMISSED?
HOW MUCH WILL BE THE BAIL? AND WHY?, AND FOR WHAT IS THE BAIL?
DOES IT MEAN , I LOST THE CASE AGAINST MU HUSBAND? BECAUSE IT IS DISMISSED?
WHAT IF MY HUSBAND WILL NOT PURSUE WITH THE CASE TOWARDS ME, IS IT CONSIDERED CLOSE?

PLEASE SUGGEST

rollie002

Arresto Mayor

Bail is the security given for the release of a person in custody of the law, furnished by him or a bondsman, to guarantee his appearance before any court as required under the conditions hereinafter specified. it does not necessarily mean that you are already convicted. There is bail not only because it gives you temporary liberty but to ensure that you present when the court summons you.

The amount of bail is in the discretion of the court, there are certain factors that the court considers in identifying the amount.

talk to your husband to withdraw the case.

Patricia

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your response. But he does not want to withdraw. He will just withdraw if I will pay for the annulment.

attyLLL

have you verified that there is indeed a warrant of arrest against you? it seems you are not sure. i recommend you ask relatives to check first.

if you come home, you can be arrested unless you file bail. if you leave again without permission of the court, your bail will be forfeited. the court may even issue an hdo against you. not trying to scare you, but those are the realities.

your complaint was dismissed because you probably did not give sufficient evidence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum