Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manager Hold's Final Pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Manager Hold's Final Pay Empty Manager Hold's Final Pay Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 pm

musumewitch

Arresto Menor

Good day. I resigned from my previous company last June 30. A month later, I went to asked them for the release of my final pay as stated in their company policy. I was told that it was not yet ready for release for some reasons they did not explain. They just said that I should wait for their notice on when it will be released. Another month passed when I went back to their office to check again if I could have what is due me. To my surprise, I was told that my previous manager refuse to release the said pay for the reason that there are documents which pertains to my previous responsibility(ie, emails from clients, permits and audits) that i need to submit to them. Im just bothered because I can no longer provide them those since I dont have anymore access to their files and emails. Also, I gave them 1 month and a half notice prior to my resignation. How come its just now that they told me that I need to do this and that. Is it legal not to release my Final Pay because of that? Please advise. Thank you.

2Manager Hold's Final Pay Empty Re: Manager Hold's Final Pay Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:51 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

go to DOLE, file money claim (SENA).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum