Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company holds salary due to medical absentism.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pauloeleven11

Arresto Menor

Good day po. I have a company that holds salary of employee when they absent, what ever the reason is. No warning at all. In my case, nag absent ako for 4 days and went to the office to give my medical certificate and advised na I still need to take a rest for follow up check ups. I have 2 absents from the cut off August 1-16 (medical related). This happen last cut off when some of my colleagues didnt get the payslip and the salary na pinasok pa nila. Wala sa contract ng company na pag umabsent ka, may karapatan silang mag hold ng salary. Please let me know. Iam not the only person na hinohold ang sahod. This company have lot of issues but this is the worst because its our money na pinasok na namin.

pauloeleven11

Arresto Menor

Just to add, we are also asking for the salary computation but we didnt hear or get anything for the breakdown.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

what is your question?

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

bawal i hold ang salary.. better contact DOLE.

pauloeleven11

Arresto Menor

One of my colleage already contacted NLRC and was advised that this is unauthorized hold. Ang saklap kasi na walang communication na nangyare, I talked to the operation manager and told him na I didnt failed to notify that I will be out and when. i get back, I have legal medical certicate about what happen. Then ang nasabe na lang ng OM, late ko daw pinasa which is not true, as per my supervisor advise, I will present this documents when I get back. The payroll cut off was from 1-15 for the august 25th salary and I go to work for 13days during this cut off. I expect that salary to buy medicine and monthly expenses pero dahil wala, wala akong.pambili ng mga gamot ko. And worst thing na sinabe ng OM ko, pumasok daw kme. Pano??? Wla nga kameng perang pangpasok and he kept on saying na "look at the bright side, makukuha nyo ung sweldo nyo sa Sept 10 for a month", wala sa contract na ganun magiging cut off and walang nakalagay na mag sskip ng cut off or pagpapasweldo sa tao kung kelan nila gusto.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

hmm that sounds wrong, nlrc is not supposed to give opinions like that kasi sila ang magiging "judge" ng complaint if ever you file one.
dapat sa dole ka mag complain, baka kausapin nila employer mo. walang kwenta kasi mag file sa nlrc dahil by the time na dinging yung complaint, naibigay na sayo yung sweldo.
if you win the complaint ang gagawin lang naman is papabigay yung sweldo mo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum