Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hold Clearance and Final Payment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hold Clearance and Final Payment Empty Hold Clearance and Final Payment Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 pm

lorrainebayas

Arresto Menor

Good Day!
I just have this problem, I'm an accounting assistan who resigned last August 20, 2012. Until now September 25, 2012 my clearance is still on hold.
It was hold due to my sss reimbursement. I had my maternity leave last Jan.25, 2012. The company give me an advance maternity benefit. I had my 2nd reimbursement when i finished my leave, because the first check given to me is computed for a normal delivery and I ask for another check because my delivery is ceasarian.
They already reimbursed my first check(first advance made by the company). What bring me to the problem is their second reimbursement.
They are putting my clearance on hold because of my 2nd claim of SSS maternity benefit.They are saying that they still need to have the check from SSS before they clear my clearance. I already submitted to them the documents needed for them to reimburse my SSS, but until now they havent settled it.
How long po ba talaga to process the last pay?
Is it right for them to hold my clearance due to that SSS Reimbursement?

Thanks and hoping to find answers to my questions.

2Hold Clearance and Final Payment Empty Re: Hold Clearance and Final Payment Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:58 pm

worriedofw

Arresto Menor

hi, i just gave birth also at ako mismo nagsubmit ng sss maternity reimbursement kc nga under ako ng company ng pamilya nmin,i filed it August 14 o 15 yta and lumabas ang cheke ko fr SSS office kc iniimbestigahan pa din yan mga sept 14 at kahapon nila natanggap ung actual cheque, i suggest u create ur own SSS log in account yta un,basta if u have ur details and create it it will take like a week then they will send u ur login details,dun makikita mo lahat ng claims,at details ng SSS mo.

3Hold Clearance and Final Payment Empty Re: Hold Clearance and Final Payment Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:02 pm

worriedofw

Arresto Menor

kung gusto mo agad makita,better go to ur SSS branch,ang branch mo ay kung san ka malapit nakatira usually,or any nearest sss branch to u,dun makikita mo magkano ang actual cheque amount na ibinayad ng SSS sa company mo, ang computation nmn nyan eh ung average average daily salary mo times 78 days for CS

4Hold Clearance and Final Payment Empty Re: Hold Clearance and Final Payment Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:45 pm

attyLLL

lorraine, you can file a money claim at dole or nlrc or file a complaint at sss

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum