Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Pay is Hold Because of Outstanding Card Balance

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marsan19

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Sa Credit Card Company po ako nagwork, pero nakahold po final pay ko dahil ayaw pirmahan ng cards collection department dahil sa kelangan daw isettle in full, i'm a minimum amount due payer po kasi..yung pirma na lang nila kailangan ko para maprocess yung clearance at final pay ko na binubuo ng mga araw na pinasok, pro rated 13th month pay at retirement na hinuhulugan mula ng nagsimula ako.i'm sure na mas malaki pa rin yung final pay ko sa balance na yun so i asked baka pwedeng ibawas na lang sa final pay ko yung card balance, wala daw ganung option. hindi ko ko rin alam na idedeactivate nila yung card ko na naging dahilan kaya pati installments ko mabiill in full.
i tried to talk sa hr at sa kanila na baka pwede iless na lang sa final pay, pero wala daw ganun. they will sign it and process the final pay after mabayaran  ko muna yung balance ng card.

Nagresign nga ako dahil nagconflict yung bago schedule na binigay nila sa school pero ngayon parang dapat magwork na dahil nasa kanila pera ko tapos gusto pa magbayad muna ako e wala na akong pera kasi nihold na yung sahod ko at stop ako ng work.

Hindi po ba talaga maipipilit sa kanila na iless na lang sa final pay ko yung perang hinihingi nila?

Maraming Salamat Po.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Check your contract and the terms and conditions of the credit card first.

Generally amounts due from credit cards are due and demandable immediately once it (card) is terminated.

http://www.councilviews.com

Marsan19

Arresto Menor

Yung employment contract more on integrity lang naman at yung card, regular application form lang nman pinasa ko.
Ano po kaya pwede ko gawin if I cannot settle pa yung full amount?

attyLLL

unless there is a prior agreement, in my opinion, the company is not right in demanding full payment of the credit card debt, which is based on one contract that allows minimum payments, as a precondition for release of salary, which is a separate contract. unless of course, you defaulted in your credit card payment and made the whole balance due and demandable.

in any case, write them a letter and retain proof of their receipt that you are demanding release of your salary and other pay. You can then proceed to the nearest dole field office or nlrc to file a complaint for money claims.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Marsan19

Arresto Menor

Thanks this info helped me a lot. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum