Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice for new marraige

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advice for new marraige Empty need advice for new marraige Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:58 pm

manok

Arresto Menor

hi to every one,
i would like to ask consultation on this matter, i have been living with my partner for 10 years now and we have 2 daughters already , the first one is almost 7 years old and the other one is almost 3 years old, now my 7 year old daughter was asked by the school, so my partner and i decided to get marry, and one of the requirement is the CENOMAR, 14 years ago i got a problem with a lady in a province and the father wanted me to marry the girl, so we went into a west and got married, i agreed with it since i was 22 years old only and i was afraid and also they said they will not register it, now the problem is when i requested for a CENOMAR i found out that i was married,i wanted to get married or have an annulment, but the girl who i got married with 14 years ago is not in the Philippines anymore and i learned that she has 4 kids already and i learned that the girl never went back after a long time, my question now is how do i start solving this problem?? i hope some one will help me

2need advice for new marraige Empty Re: need advice for new marraige Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:53 am

arden2603

arden2603
Arresto Mayor

an annulment case could prosper even the other party is far, it can proceed by default on the part of your 1st wife. File a case for annulment

3need advice for new marraige Empty Re: need advice for new marraige Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:17 am

manok

Arresto Menor

what would you think will be the case, i never had time with her, we had something for just a month, what would be the best grounds for the quick anulment of our marriage??

4need advice for new marraige Empty Re: need advice for new marraige Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:48 pm

arden2603

arden2603
Arresto Mayor

declaration of nullity of marriage on grounds of psychological incapacity

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum