Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nullity void of marriage / legall separation

+5
terayobert44
blue_laws
cloud4267
attyLLL
faith_parr1973
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

faith_parr1973

Arresto Menor

dear atty,
good morning po.
1. ask ko lang po kung ano ang mga requirements for filling nullity, at magkano po ang fee,factory worker lang po ako d2 sa laguna?
2. sa legal separation po,kapg na grant,pwede po ba magpakasal sa iba ang husband ko?
more than 3 yrs na po kc kaming hiwalay nagkikita pero nde nag-uusap..kahit hi o hello.
marami pong salamt sana po mabigyan nyo po ako ng advice.

attyLLL

here are the grounds for annulment: http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t4792-grounds-for-annulment-declaration-of-nullity-legal-separation-and-separation-of-property

100-200k is not uncommon.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

faith_parr1973

Arresto Menor

Good day atty.
kung ako po ay hihingi ng tulong sa PAO,pwede po ba sila ang magprocess ng mga document ko for nullity void of marriage....at talaga po bang my bayad un...napakalake po kc ng halagang babayaran...

faith_parr1973

Arresto Menor

pwede ko po bang kasuhan ang aking husband, kc po nakipaghiwalay sya saken, dahil nalaman ko po na may babae sya...at un din po ang sabi saken ng mga kawork nya..then 1 day nde na po sya umuwi samin, till 1 month, after 1 month nde na sya samin natutulog kundi sa parents nya, at minsan dun sa babae nya...hanggang ngayon po my relasyon pa rin sila...at kami nman po ay nde na nag-uusap, since nung nagdeclare po sya na hiwalay na kami....ano po ba ang pwede kong ikaso sa kanya, at pwede po ba na sya ang magbayad ng nullity void of marriage.nde po sya nagbibigay ng sustento, kaya napilitan po akong, iwan ung mga anak ko sa biyenan ko,at kapag malaki ang sahod ko nagbibigay po ako,pero ako po ang nagbabayad ng electric bill,at water bill nmin sa bahay, monthly..bale nakatira po kami sa compound ng biyenan ko at ako po ay weekly umuuwi, dahil dito po ako sa laguna nagwowork,as factory worker...please give me some advice....salamat po

attyLLL

I don't think it would be the best idea to leave your children with his parents and then sue him at the same time. do you really believe they will remain neutral?

send him a demand letter for support then you can file a case of economic abuse.

6nullity void of marriage / legall separation Empty Need Help for Peace of Mind Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:32 pm

cloud4267

cloud4267
Arresto Menor

Hello there Atty... I just want to ask... I was married once last 1988.. after 11 years, I discovered that she was married 1985 before we got married last 1988..I also got news that she was still seeing that man whenever I returned for work in Manila.. That led to our separation and now, Im happily married again (last 2001), with my new and legal wife for 10 years now... Was my 1st marriage considered null and void from the start? This situation bothers me; now that Im 44 yrs old and who will benefit on my Insurance like the SSS if I die? Since our separation, we have'nt seen each other, and I have'nt had any idea where or what is happenning on her life nowadays.. I really want to be sure that my present wife gets all the benefits she and by God's name... She deserves it all... At present we are not financially okay. But an advice from you will be suffice for us to be prepared... I love my wife so much and I want her by God's Good Graces to be secured...

http://pappiejones.blogspot.com/

blue_laws

Arresto Menor

hello cloud4267.. if you really want to have peace of mind, you make seek
legal advice from lawyers personally.. we have Public Attorney's Office lawyers that will give you a legal advice regarding your first marriage and that will answer your queries regarding who may benefit your Insurance. But i'm giving some hints that may somehow help you to be at peace.. Basically, Your first marriage is null and void at the very beginning since your former wife was married to other man before you married her last 1988. And as to your Insurance, i am not so sure with my answer but i guess you may revoke the contract, and since your first marriage is null and void at the very beginning your first wife has no right to claim your insurance.-

attyLLL

if you did not have your first marriage declared void prior to getting married again, that is the crime of bigamy.

cloud4267

cloud4267
Arresto Menor

blue_laws wrote:hello cloud4267.. if you really want to have peace of mind, you make seek
legal advice from lawyers personally.. we have Public Attorney's Office lawyers that will give you a legal advice regarding your first marriage and that will answer your queries regarding who may benefit your Insurance.
But i'm giving some hints that may somehow help you to be at peace.. Basically, Your first marriage is null and void at the very beginning since your former wife was married to other man before you married her last 1988. And as to your Insurance, i am not so sure with my answer but i guess you may revoke the contract, and since your first marriage is null and void at the very beginning your first wife has no right to claim your insurance.-

This At least made my Mind ease up a bit..

cloud4267

cloud4267
Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:if you did not have your first marriage declared void prior to getting married again, that is the crime of bigamy.

But this... Made me Confused... Which is True? Or is there a Happy ending on this? Im just concerned about my SSS Just in case I Die... I want my Present wife to get that Benefit.

11nullity void of marriage / legall separation Empty Annualment of Marraige Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:58 pm

terayobert44

Arresto Menor

Magandang Araw po,

Ako ay isang manggawa ssa gitnang silangan n humiwalay sa asawa at ang akin pong bagong kinakasama ay isang USA citizen.

1. Ano po ba ang pusibilidad n mapawalang bisa ang aming kasal?
2. Ang dati ko pong asawa ay pinsan kong makatatlo or third cousin?
3. Ano po ba ang pwedeng ikaso s akin at sa bago kong live in partner ng dati kong   asawa?
4. Makakasuhan din po ba ako at ang bago kong live in partner kahit minsan lang isang taon kami magkasama?
5. No po ba ang posibilidad ng ganapan ng aking isusumiting annualment kung sakali?
6. MAgkano po ba ang halaga at gaano katagal ang inaabot bago maging ganap ang aking kalayan sa una kong asawa?

Bale 10 Taon n po akong hindi umuuwi s kanya pero pinapadala ko pa din ng sustento ang aking mga anak nsa katunay ay nakapagtapos na sila ng kanilang pagaaral.

Wala n po kaming komunikasyon maliban na lang po s aking mga anak.

Sana po ay mapayuhan ninyo ako at mabigyan ng payo ukol sa aking suliranin.

Maraming salamat po

Robert

Last edited by terayobert44 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

rylee

Arresto Menor

hello po, my partner ay isang ofw, kasal sya sa asawa nia at may 3 anak sila, gusto na nyang makipaghiwalay dahil hindi sila magkasundo ng asawa nia sa ugali at pati na rin sa pers pero hindi nia alam kung paano ito gagawin at isa pa pulis ang asawa nya.. matagal nya ng gusto kumalas.. pano po ba ang dapat na gawin para mawalan ng bisa ang kasal nila? salamat sa inyong magiging sagot

imhome

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon po.
My husband is 4 years younger than me. We got married more than 17 years ago, when he was 22 and I was 26.
His parents were already separated and not in speaking terms with each other even before we tied the knot. My husband has no knowledge of the whereabouts of his father before we got married.
While his mother has remarried in the US and has been using her new American surname, even here in the Philippines.
He got his mother's consent for us to get married by signing a document (kalimutan ko na tawag) bearing her American surname.
But he failed to get consent from his father, who died just 4 years ago.
As of now we are happy together and were blessed with two children.
I just want to know if our marriage is void or legal.

Rllose

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Madam,

My boyfriend and his ex wife are married via civil rite, the ex wife went abroad to work and got married to another man in Greece. Is that possible? my boyfriend thinks that their marriage may not be valid as he is an orphan so no consent from any guardian thou they got married at a legal age.

Thanks you in advance.

Regards,

Racquel

Regards

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

cloud4267 wrote:
attyLLL wrote:if you did not have your first marriage declared void prior to getting married again, that is the crime of bigamy.

But this... Made me Confused... Which is True? Or is there a Happy ending on this? Im just concerned about my SSS Just in case I Die... I want my Present wife to get that Benefit.

at what exact date of year 1988 were you married?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum