Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal advice for nullity/void of the marriage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ysa

Arresto Menor

good day!

tatanong ko lang po kung ano po yung the best way na gagawin ko,i get married when i was 18 yrs old and my x husband is 24, way back July 5,2004 and were just been together for 9 mnths we got separated because of the third party,and hindi po kami talaga magkasundo after naming magpakasal.and we just both decided to separate kasi wala ng pag asa kasi sa loob ng 9 months naghiwalay na din kami twice for almost a month.after that we never met again.we just talk last 2010 thru phone kasi gusto na daw nya ayusin yung papers namin para sa annullment meron na daw po kasi sya ka live in and they have already baby kaya lang po namatay daw po.wala naman pong problem sakin kaya willing din ako ayusin yung papers namin para my freedom na kami pareho kasi wala na po talagang chance.Anyways nasa abroad po ako possible po ba na makapag process ako.?

thanks in advanced.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum