Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basic Pay Deduction.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basic Pay Deduction. Empty Basic Pay Deduction. Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:57 pm

makario

Arresto Menor

Good day.

Gusto ko lang po ikonsulta kung legal po ba na ibaba ang basic pay natin. Example, from 16 thou mo. to 12 thou monthly?.

12 thousand unang contract na pinitmahan.
after 2 months.

Na transfer sa ibang account which is 16 thou ang basic pay. new contract signing po ito.

after 2 months.
Ibinalik sa original na project which is 12k. pero still recieving 16k. no new contract signing.

after 2 months they want us to back to 12k basic forcely.

please advice. Thank You!

2Basic Pay Deduction. Empty Re: Basic Pay Deduction. Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:26 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

please see book three, chapter two, article 100 of the labor code.

The principle of non-diminution of benefits states that: “any benefit and supplement being enjoyed by employees cannot be reduced, diminished, discontinued or eliminated by the employer.”

This principle is founded on the Constitutional mandate to “protect the rights of workers and promote their welfare,” and “to afford labor full protection.” Said mandate in turn is the basis of Article 4 of the Labor Code which states that “all doubts in the implementation and interpretation of this Code, including its implementing rules and regulations shall be rendered in favor of labor.”

3Basic Pay Deduction. Empty Re: Basic Pay Deduction. Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:05 pm

attyLLL

i agree, that cannot be done

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum