Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX? Empty DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX? Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:29 pm

clarizel

Arresto Menor

Hi. I'd like to ask if the minimum salry should be deducted of tax? I've been asking other people and they say minimum pay shouldn't be deducted with tax. Tama po ba to?

If not, what could I do to tell our HR that we shouldn't be deducted tax.

Medyo malaki din po kasi nababawas. Mga 800+ lahat (tax, philhealth, pagibig, sss) minsan walang deductions on pag ibig or philhealth but it still sums up to the same deduction

Thanks in advance for the response Smile

2DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX? Empty Re: DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX? Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Atty.Melki

Arresto Mayor

Minimum wage earners are exempt from income tax.

http://www.jimenolaw.com.ph/mlm.html

3DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX? Empty Re: DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX? Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:51 pm

clarizel

Arresto Menor

hhmm. If ganon po, and we're deducted the tax how could we address this to the management na hindi po tama na deductan kami ng tax? is there a specific article i can show to them to change the management rules on deducting us tax?

4DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX? Empty Re: DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX? Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Atty.Melki

Arresto Mayor

Republic Act No. 9504

If you have a union, talk to them through your union rep. Kung wala, be cordial in pointing this out because you might be singled out. Worse case scenario, you can go to NLRC or DOLE.

http://www.jimenolaw.com.ph/mlm.html

5DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX? Empty Re: DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX? Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:29 pm

clarizel

Arresto Menor

Atty.Melki wrote:Republic Act No. 9504

If you have a union, talk to them through your union rep. Kung wala, be cordial in pointing this out because you might be singled out. Worse case scenario, you can go to NLRC or DOLE.
but it's part of employee rights di po ba?
so i have the right to voice out that we shouldn't be deducted?
wala kaming union sa company e

6DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX? Empty Re: DOES BASIC PAY HAVE TAX? Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:43 pm

rocksteadyian

Arresto Menor

May payo ako sayo iyo.
Clearly mukang bago ka pang sa workforce.

Magpa schedule ka sa accounting nyo at explain at breakdown sayo iyo lahat ng kaltas sa iyo.

Hindi kailangan magalit sa ganung paraan mas may progresso.

You have all the rights to ask them what is not clear to you.

So CORDIALLY ask them can they break it down to you.

Note: Alam ko SSS, Philhealth at PAGIBIG ay hindi tax
Kpag bi monthly ang swelduhan. Isang beses lang sa isang buwan kinakaltas. Kaya mapapainsin mo minsan walang kaltas minsan meron.

Minimum wage table

http://www.nwpc.dole.gov.ph/pages/ncr/cmwr_table.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum