Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Job moonlighting...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Job moonlighting... Empty Job moonlighting... Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:05 pm

blueryu

Arresto Menor

Im currently teaching now on a regular basis in a province. As of now, im into a financial crisis and my salary doesnt fit my payments and almost had no extra money to buy personal things. at the same time, My comaker i have in atm loan, got resigned last summer and was greatly affected by the deduction.

I have a friend in Manila who offered me to try a job in a call center. Im already in my 1st week of training. I was bothered when I signed a contract and saw moonlighting a part of the terms and conditions. I also saw there that on its warranty that it is a no-no also when holding a position in any firm or entity other than which you have duly informed the company in writing. on conflict of interest, i dont find it as a problem since bpo's and teaching are of different nature. currently,im also studying right nw for my master's and my professor gave me only this year to accomplish the program.

would you help me enlighten on this matter? i have taught of this before i signed the contract yet it would much agonizing on my part not to do anything to survive and provide my mom for at least 6 months...

thanks and hoping for your positive response

2Job moonlighting... Empty Re: Job moonlighting... Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:46 pm

attyLLL

don't take the contract for granted. best to be up front with your employer asap before it becoes a problem

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum