Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

delayed maternity leave payment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1delayed maternity leave payment Empty delayed maternity leave payment Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:17 am

rosalynn

Arresto Menor

im a public school teacher. my appointment date is june 16, 2010.I gave birth in September 2011. I filed 2 months maternity leave with pay but the office approved only 37 days, is this right? January 2012,i did not get any salary.I asked them when i will have the remaining 7 days but they said they cannot promise any date since the school has no funds yet.Is it a valid reason? How is the computation of that 7 days? my basic pay now is 18,549 + 2000 PERA+ACA. tnx!

2delayed maternity leave payment Empty Re: delayed maternity leave payment Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:06 am

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Minimum of 60 days must be given as maternity benefits that is for normal and miscarriage. It is legal obligations by your company, no fund available is not a reason.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum