Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maternity Benefit Delayed to be given by the Company (BPO)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MaiCanDoIt

Arresto Menor

Hello!

I have this issue concerning my maternity benefit. I got a miscarriage last Nov. 15, 2014. It was my first trimester. I was supposed to submit my MAT1 but I had a miscarriage so I was not able to submit the documents. After recuperating from the D&C surgery, I manage to submit my MAT1 and MAT2 documents. Provided them my original copies last Dec. 5, 2014.

The questions are:

1. When should I receive my maternity benefit? It is my 3rd pregnancy and I did not have any issues of delay with the benefit release for the last two deliveries I had.

2. Until now, I haven't received my benefit. Today is 1/29/2015. They keep on giving me run arounds.

Lastly, 3. Can I file a case under ART. 137. Prohibited acts. - (a) It shall be unlawful for any employer:
(1) To deny any woman employee the benefits provided for in this Chapter or to discharge any woman employed by him for the purpose of preventing her from enjoying any of the benefits provided under this Code?

Plus! As per contract, which they also took from me telling me that they will just have a manager sign it or change the date whatsoever, that I will get an additional of 2,000.00 Pesos once I hit the main production floor. I have been with the company for a year and that complexity pay was just added last Nov 2014. It was my first time to see that item on my payslip. I assumed it was there all along but it should've been there since March 2014.

I hope a Lawyer can help me on this because I really want to file a case if possible.

Thanks in advance!

MaiCanDoIt

Arresto Menor

Naiistress na ko dahil dito. Sana po may makatulong sa akin. Baka mabinat ako na nangyayari. Nagkabaon baon ako sa utang dahil di nila maiadvance sakin ung maternity benefit ko.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum