Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

4 Children outside our Marriage --- Can marriage be void automatically?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mjf913

Arresto Menor

Hi I am separated with my husband for almost 5 years now. We had our church wedding in the year of 2001. He have 4 children outside our marriage from different women since 2008. 2 From his first mistress, and 2 other kids from 2 different women.

We still communicate every now and then for the sake of our 2 children.

How can our marriage be void? Can I get a quick annulment case? If both of us would really want to move on with our lives and wanting to marry again... And if both parties will sign the annulment case... What is the possibility of getting the annulment ASAP or what is the possibility to void our marriage. Please help.

attyLLL

what is most important is that there is a ground for annulment that can be proven in court. you can look up grounds for annulment in the forum. even better if you get a lawyer to review your marital history.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum