Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is my marriage void?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is my marriage void? Empty Is my marriage void? Thu May 02, 2013 11:32 pm

cukiemanster

Arresto Menor

I got married last year to a naturalised British citizen( was filipino by birth) in the Philippines. We both live abroad.. he has been living in the UK for 16 yrs and he changed his name when he went abroad and was adopted by his step dad. The catch is, we got married using his filipino name and his filipino passport (he did not apply for dual citizenship). There is no marriage license because the judge said we can get married under family code something like we have been living together for more than 5 yrs.. My problem with him is his attitude that when he gets angry he becomes really aggressive and is not mature enough to take responsibility to me and to our 5 month old son.. I feel like i cannot take it anymore.. Can i use his using a different name as a ground to nullify our marriage? Please help. Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum