Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how much will it cost me and how to file a child support for illegitimate child?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

redgem0489

Arresto Menor

good day po atty.

i would like to ask how much will it cost me to file a child support to the father of my son and could i file a child support to him even if he didn't acknowledge my child on the birth certificate? but he know that the child is his. and could the DNA test (paternity test) be possible as evidence that his the father? also cloud i file a restraining order to his wife to prevent her from making a scandalous act towards me and my family? and what are the things can i demand to him for my son?? till when can he support my son and is it possible for me to go after the years that he neglected to support our son, if ever this takes me long to file? i just gave birth to our son last june 16, 2012 via Cesarean section, have no job, currently living and financially dependent to my family.

Last edited by redgem0489 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

redgem0489

Arresto Menor

i would also like to ask what are the requirements for filing child support. thanks

redgem0489

Arresto Menor

up

attyLLL

the actual court filing fees are not very high, but the cost of a lawyer will depend on which lawyer you will retain.

the back breaking part is the dna test which is around 40-65k

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum