Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How soon can you file an annulment case and how much will it cost you?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sweetie

Arresto Menor

Hi atty,

I am planning to file for an annulment. I have no idea how to go about this. My wife and I got separated in June 2010. She left the house and i tried to win her back but we already have an ongoing issue of incompatibility for 2 years now. She doesn't want me in her life and she claims that she would like to have the annulment case rolling as soon as possible. My question is how soon can i file the annulment case? If i file it now, will the court consider the petition premature since we just separated in June?

How much do you think will it cost me? Since i am the one working during the whole time that we are together, we have decided to use our own savings for the annulment. We don't have kids and we don't have properties. What is an acceptable time frame for an annulment case before we can have a decision?

thank you so much.

attyLLL

the more important question is whether a ground exists to annul your marriage. i recommend that you consult with a lawyer to thoroughly review your case and find a ground that is not based on psychological incapacity. if there is none, then psycho incapacity is your best option.

if a ground can be proven, you can file your petition now. the process takes about a year and the petition being granted depends on the evidence you are able to present.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

sweetie

Arresto Menor

thank you so much for your quick response. I will consult a lawyer personally and will keep you posted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum