Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

File for annulment and support for illegitimate son

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hikousoujiro

Arresto Menor

Do i have to support my illegitimate son or the son of my wife on other man before we got married? And also i only married my wife (snap huwes wedding without attending any kind of seminar) because she commits suicide everytime im breaking up with her, she done that twice by slashing her wrist and i even brought her to hospital twice. Heres the story, the day before our wedding i told her that im not marrying her, then she told me she is pregnant and she will jump off the bridge with the child on her womb if i do leave her, so i dont have a choice but to marry her just to save the baby. Then day after the wedding her monthly period came and i felt so deceived. What ground of annulment im taking against her? And is it strong enough to make our marriage anulled? Thank you in advance on whoever answers my questions.

attyLLL

and how long did you still stay with her after her period?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

hikousoujiro

Arresto Menor

I stayed with her to see if its gonna workout(fall for her), but it didn't. Honestly we're still living in one roof til now for 7 years and i dont wanna waste more time anymore coz im getting older already (32yo) and i might find myself having a hard time searching for a more deserving girl, so im planning to file an annulment soon. BTW she got our child miscarriage 3 times already, maybe that is one reason i wanna leave her, she maybe doesnt have it to give me a baby anymore. We recently fight, i told her to save money to prepare incase we need to give it a try(make baby again) because my salary is just enough for our daily needs and i told her that for the nth time. She's a long time call center agent on that company so she earns more than mine. But im surprised on what she said, she said she doesnt wanna have baby with me anymore thats why she spends her money only to buy dress and girls things. Sorry for my english.

attyLLL

i think you'll have better luck if your lawyer can prove one or both of you is psychologically incapacitated.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum