Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unfair labor practices

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unfair labor practices Empty Unfair labor practices Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:10 pm

JyselleC

Arresto Menor

Hi, am Jyselle. I am working at a call center industry. I was promoted as a manager last May 2011. Before my regularization November 2011 the company need to lessen number of officers due to over staffing reason why my contract as Team manager was terminated. However, i did not go back to the old position as Agent but instead I was still managing people but as a TL intern. This means I still act as a manager but being paid as an agent. No extra allowances etc. I did this for 7months. This is because of our management promise that if a Team Lead post is needed again they will hire me immediately. But that did not happen. I felt like i was being used by the management in out account and I wanted to file a case against them. Is this a valid ground? Thank you

2Unfair labor practices Empty Re: Unfair labor practices Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:13 pm

attyLLL

were you being paid the same as before you became a probationary manager?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum