Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NO CALL NO SHOW

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NO CALL NO SHOW Empty NO CALL NO SHOW Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:06 am

justin dedios jose

Arresto Menor

hi my name is justin jose, and a week ago i left the office because of an emergency issue. The management allowed me to go on halfday provided that i can present a medical certificate. the next day I went to the doctor for check up and was advised to rest, so i called the office and told them that i cannot go to work because of what my doctor has advised. Today the problem is they are asking me to sign an "corrective action plan" for being NCNS (no call, no show) eventhough i've already submitted my medical certificate and called in to let them know that i cannot go to work during those times.

my manager told me that the reason they gave me NCNS is because their rule was i need to be at the office and recieve ateast one call and then i will be pulled out and payed by the hour of my stay there. doesnt make any sense!
can some one help me with this issue?

2NO CALL NO SHOW Empty Re: NO CALL NO SHOW Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 pm

attyLLL

just make sure you are able to explain fully the sequence of events and submit the documents that you have.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum