Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Working in a Company that is sub-contracted by another company

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Betrayed Friend

Arresto Menor

Good morning. I need an advice on this scenario.

I am working for more than a year on a company (Company A) which is sub-c0ntracted by another company (Company B-an electronic manufacturing company) to provide Safety and Environmental support so that they can comply with the ISO standards.

Data: We are required to render 40 hours per week/person to company B (this is the contract between our company and company B)

We are entitled to 5 days (combined VL and SL)

Question: If we avail our Vacation leave which we filed and approved by our HR (Company A), we are still being required to compensate for that leave by rendering the 40 hours to Company B. So for example, if we are on leave on MOnday, we can report to work on Saturday to offset the absence we made on MOnday, hence, the 40 hour/week will be completed. So in essence, we don't have paid VL.

Isn't it that our company (Company A) should send somebody to take our place during the time that we are on approved VL so that their contract with Company B is being complied with?

I now have my Solo Parent ID and if in case, I avail of the additional 7 days leave, this would mean that I am on an approved leave on my parent company, but I still have to render the required working hours to Company B, so it is useless.

Please help me what to do.

Thank you in advance.

attyLLL

then what you're doing is a change shift not a VL. are you paid rest day premium? clarify it with your HR

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum