Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I find out if the marriage was annulled? NEED ANSWER ASAP!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

plshelp

Arresto Menor

I need to know how to find out if a marriage was annulled in the PI.
My mother-in-law married my father-in-law in the US but we believe she was still married in the Philippines at the time even though she had been separated for quite some time from her 1st husband. We are now trying to find out if the marriage in the US is legal. How can I find out if and when her marriage in the PI was annulled? I would assume that if it wasn't done or filed before she married in the US then she isn't legally married to my father-in-law? Is this correct?
PLEASE HELP! NEED ANSWER ASAP!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

I guess your intention here is just find out about it to create trouble with your mother-in-law like inheritance issue! right? Typical!!! Why not leave the poor lady alone???

plshelp

Arresto Menor

I'm sorry but you have no idea what the whole story is so you have no right to assume anything!!

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

plshelp wrote:I need to know how to find out if a marriage was annulled in the PI.
My mother-in-law married my father-in-law in the US but we believe she was still married in the Philippines at the time even though she had been separated for quite some time from her 1st husband. We are now trying to find out if the marriage in the US is legal. How can I find out if and when her marriage in the PI was annulled? I would assume that if it wasn't done or filed before she married in the US then she isn't legally married to my father-in-law? Is this correct?
PLEASE HELP! NEED ANSWER ASAP!

Check with NSO.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

If you were to tell the truth here, I am sure no one will help you about it! Often we know our fellow country people betrays our own people abroad so your question is too suspicious! You are about to betray her and for God sake if she is your in-law it means she is old! If she hasn't give you hell like any other mother who do child abused with their children leave her alone she is not even your mother!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

BOLLOCKS! BOLLOCKS! BOLLOCKS! I hate betrayals I am sorry! Too many of our own fellow country people betrays our own people abroad and this one just sounds the same so pardon me if I have to express myself here! cuss

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum