Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage requirements for an annulled marriage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

s0single

Arresto Menor

Good day! I got married 1995 but had annulment last 2010. I want to remarry in Riyadh embassy since my boyfriend and I are both working in KSA. I requested CENOMAR for both of us online but i was surprised that there was a record of my marriage in NSO with remarks/annotation: With Annulment of Marriage.

I wanted to know what kind of legal documents are required for me to remarry again? im just confused if I need to process this with red ribbon. or do I still need to get any other form of document to show in Riyadh embassy. Thank you very much in advance! Godbless!

2Marriage requirements for an annulled marriage Empty Hello Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:09 am

2nd best

Arresto Menor

As far as I know, you just need to present that Cenomar with the notation "annulled". I am not certified nor qualified for this information, however this is what happened with my friend who married an annulled seaman. All they did was present that Cenomar with annulled record of her fiance and they were given a license and now they are married.

BUT just this morning I was listening to a radio program were callers can call and ask legal questions to the lawyers present. And the topic was about annulment. They said that we can't trust the annulment because anyone can just file a complaint against you if you remarry.
That is why I want to ask again, what is the purpose of annullment if you can't remarry or is it even true?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum