Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my ex husband had our marriage annulled without me knowing it

+2
attyLLL
Jamie1988
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jamie1988

Arresto Menor

Hi inquire lang po, kung anu pwede ko gawin para mapawalang bisa ung annulment since hindi ko po nalaman, bigla na lang nalaman ko annulled na pala kame? anu po pwede ko ifile na kaso?

attyLLL

the proper petition is a petition for annulment of judgment to be filed at the Court of Appeals. you will have to prove that they took steps to make sure you will not find out. I also recommend you go to the court which issued the annulment decree and check the records.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Jamie1988

Arresto Menor

what if he remarried after this decree has been carried out, will that marriage be considered void?

attyLLL

in my opinion, not automatically. a separate action has to be filed to do that.

Jamie1988

Arresto Menor

if this is proven, what case can i file against them?

Jamie1988

Arresto Menor

Hi atty, would appreciate your feed back on my inquiry above, about the possible case i can file against him/them, once the annulment decree has been proven to be faulty, and that the succeeding marriage is processed to be proven void.

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

Jamie1988 wrote:Hi atty, would appreciate your feed back on my inquiry above, about the possible case i can file against him/them, once the annulment decree has been proven to be faulty, and that the succeeding marriage is processed to be proven void.

parang, para masagot ang ? mo kailangan mo pang ilahad ang mas detalyadong dahilan kung bakit nagdesisiyon ang korte na ipawalang bisa ang kasal ninyo. Ang mismong Desisyon ng RTC ang kailangan. at dapat kang komunsulta sa abogado.

kuryos lang, mahal mo pa ba siya? o galit ka lang dahil inanal ka? Surprised

gentleangel

Arresto Menor

Jamie1988 wrote:what if he remarried after this decree has been carried out, will that marriage be considered void?

Alamin mo muna kung ano grounds kung bakit na annulled ang marriage nyo. Bago ka mag file ng kaso..Pwede mo ihabla ang nag annulled ng kasal nyo kung wala naman grounds for annulment of your marriage.

Sa naririnig ko mismo Solicitor General ng korte supreama ang nag annulled Marriage.

Jamie1988

Arresto Menor

so sinasabi nyo ba na hopeless tong sitwasyon ko?

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

may nagsabi ba ng hopeless Shocked Shocked

Jamie1988

Arresto Menor

gentleangel wrote:
Jamie1988 wrote:what if he remarried after this decree has been carried out, will that marriage be considered void?

Alamin mo muna kung ano grounds kung bakit na annulled ang marriage nyo. Bago ka mag file ng kaso..Pwede mo ihabla ang nag annulled ng kasal nyo kung wala naman grounds for annulment of your marriage.

Sa naririnig ko mismo Solicitor General ng korte supreama ang nag annulled Marriage.

kung may grounds nga? wala na ba ko magagawa? panu kung ung unang sabi ni Atty, na talagang iniwasan nilang malaman ko? d man lang pinaalam saken, sa ibang address pinadala pero nakapangalan saken? d ko ba pwedeng gamiting proweba un? na hindi talaga ko informed?

attyLLL

jamie, the problem here is that it is purely speculative how he was able to have your marriage annulled.

get a copy of your marriage contract from nso. it should have an annotation if it was annulled and will indicate what court issued the decree. from then on you can check the records.

but if you want to speculate, maybe you will be able to charge them with falsification and perjury depending on what evidence will arise.

a petition for annulment for judgment has a time limit. you better get moving.

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:jamie, the problem here is that it is purely speculative how he was able to have your marriage annulled.

get a copy of your marriage contract from nso. it should have an annotation if it was annulled and will indicate what court issued the decree. from then on you can check the records.

but if you want to speculate, maybe you will be able to charge them with falsification and perjury depending on what evidence will arise.

what is the time limit for such petition?

gentleangel

Arresto Menor

lachika_05 wrote:
attyLLL wrote:jamie, the problem here is that it is purely speculative how he was able to have your marriage annulled.

what is the time limit for such petition?

Kumuha ka na nag abogado para sa kaso mo yun ang pinakamabisang paraan. bahala na sya kung ano mga dapat ninyong gawin para sa kaso mo.

attyLLL

4 years from the time you found out. you have to prove there was fraud committed in order to prevent you from participating in the proceedings.

lachika_05

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:4 years from the time you found out. you have to prove there was fraud committed in order to prevent you from participating in the proceedings.

if after four years you havent filed any petition? then you can't file one thereafter?

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor

Di ba po 5 lang naman ang grounds for annulment sa Pilipinas? So Ms Jaime find out which one did he used against you. And if you have proven that a forgery and fraud did happen, you may even file against his lawyer and the one who approved the annulment. It's stressful but I encourage you to continue to give them lessons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum