Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

expired post

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1expired post Empty expired post Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 pm

noeski0121

Arresto Menor

already expired

Last edited by noeski0121 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : expired)

2expired post Empty Re: expired post Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:00 am

attyLLL

noeski, ang pagkaintindi ko sa dati mong mga post, wala kang kinalaman sa mga nakawan na nangyari sa pinapasukan mo. nagugulat ako na ngayon handa ka na magbayad sa kanila kahit umalis ka ng kumpanya.

kung totoong wala kang kinalaman sa nakawan, hindi ka dapat managot. higit pa, ang employer mo ang dapat patunayan na may kinalaman ka sa nawalang ari-arian.

ikaw lang ba, o marami kayo na binabawasan ngayon sa suweldo? ang minungkahi ko sa inyo dati ay magsampa kayo ng complaint sa DOLE kundi tuloy-tuloy lang ang pagkaltas sa inyo.

ang biglaang pag-alis sa trabaho na walang pahintulot o notice period kung:

(b) An employee may put an end to the relationship without serving any notice on the employer for any of the following just causes:
1. Serious insult by the employer or his representative on the honor and person of the employee;

2. Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative;

3. Commission of a crime or offense by the employer or his representative against the person of the employee or any of the immediate members of his family; and

4. Other causes analogous to any of the foregoing.

did the company give you the opportunity to explain your side and did you submit an explanation? did you sign any document stating you agree to be liable for the lost inventory?

i would prefer that your steps are documented so that you will not open yourself to any legal liability so i do not recommend that you suddenly go on awol and run to another country.

if you persist on going awol, the company can sue you for damages. worse, the company might file a criminal case against you during your absence.

please answer the questions so we can give proper advice.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3expired post Empty expired post Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 am

noeski0121

Arresto Menor

expired post

Last edited by noeski0121 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : expired)

4expired post Empty expired post Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:53 am

noeski0121

Arresto Menor

expired post

Last edited by noeski0121 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : expired already)

5expired post Empty Re: expired post Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:36 pm

attyLLL

noeski, i sent you a pm.

6expired post Empty legal actions against awol employee Thu May 20, 2010 1:43 pm

sPiTgRouNd

Arresto Menor

Hello po, Ask ko lang po what if walang contract na pinirmahan ang employee and nag awol sya. Ano po bang legal action ang pwedeng gawin ng employer?

Salamat po..

7expired post Empty Re: expired post Thu May 20, 2010 4:58 pm

attyLLL

none unless the employee's sudden leaving causes damage to the company in which case the company can file a case for payment of such damages.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum