Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE

+5
udmlaw
03RoviEduard25
concepab
attyLLL
deputy.santos
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:19 pm

deputy.santos

Arresto Menor

Hi there!

I am confused about my marital status. Last year i got married and then after a few months we received our certified copy of CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE from NSO.

Last week my friend told me about a story of one of his friend who got married last year. His friend tried to check his status so he applied for a Certificate of no Marriage (CENOMAR) when he receives the certificate it shows that he is still single.

After our discussion of my friend. i immediately request for a copy of CENOMAR for me thru internet. Few hours ago i recieved my CENOMAR and it is stating that i am still SINGLE!

i am so confused. i need some advice. i hope you could enlighten me.

1. Am i married or not?
2. I am still single in my CENOMAR so can i marry another woman again?
3. can i use both certificates? to show i am married or to show i am still single.

Thanks and regards!

2CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:38 am

attyLLL

i can't believe that your first notion is to pretend you are single and inquire whether you can marry again.

the marriage certificate proves that the cenomar is wrong. you are very much married.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:08 pm

deputy.santos

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:i can't believe that your first notion is to pretend you are single and inquire whether you can marry again.

the marriage certificate proves that the cenomar is wrong. you are very much married.

im just wondering sir. because i have in my hand saying that i am married and other saying that i am still single.

1. is my CENOMAR valid or not?

Thank you sir! mowpowa

4CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:00 pm

attyLLL

the by the book answer is that it is a legal document, and it is presumed to be valid. but that presumption can be overturned by your marriage contract.

if you use that cenomar and marry again, you can be convicted of bigamy

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:05 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Just because you managed to get CENOMAR, it doesn’t mean you can marry another woman. Your marriage is very much valid. iF you want, you can try your luck. And if you do, I’ll bet we will see you again in this forum asking how to get out from a bigamy case. just kidding lol!

6CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:00 pm

deputy.santos

Arresto Menor

hahaha! i have no plan of marrying again and i dont want to see myself behind the bars. Evil or Very Mad

im just confused mga dre Smile

thank for all the efforts.

more power!

7CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:13 pm

03RoviEduard25

Arresto Menor

Me & my bf are planning to get marry next year but he is in Qatar is it possible that I can get his CENOMAR? how long? what are the requirments if I'm the one getting it. thank you

8CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:36 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Dun sa nagsabi na malinis ang cenomar nya you better inform the nso regarding the discrepancy kasi kahit asawa mo pwede ireport ito at mareregister nmn yung kasal mo sa ayaw o sa gusto mo.

I agree with the previous comments na kung gagamitn mo to your advantage yung cenomar e sasabit ka din sa huli. Baka hindi lang updated yung database ng nso. Nanyayari ito pati sa mga birth certificate.

9CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:37 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Requirements getting cenomar? Full name of the person, name of parents of that person, your relationship to that person.tska may konting bayad po.

10CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:34 am

cacho jessica lura

Arresto Menor

good morning!my bf and I will get married po this coming january 12 ,civil wedding po...can i asked if kelan po kmi pwede mag request for a marriage certificate or when will our marriage certificate be available after we get married on the 12th day of january?salamat

11CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:41 am

November

Arresto Menor

Hi,

May I ask the validity of unregistered marriage certificate of my boyfriend.
The marriage happened last 2013 and the other party decided not to submit the marriage certificate for registration due to her personal reasons. The woman is now abroad and they don't see each other for a long a time.

My boyfriend checked with NSO and still he appears to be single and CENOMAR has been issued to him.

If my boyfriend and i got married next year, complying with all the requirements needed for the marriage, will it be valid? and will the first marriage be null and void?

12CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty How can I secure a cenomar Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Claire21

Arresto Menor

Last week I came home from the philippines I get cenomar to PSA in my area.. after three days of request I was been shocked that the result of my Cenomar was stated that I'm married and I don't know the name of the groom personally appeared in my request.. and in my lifetime im not yet married...so how can i get a CENOMAR and I'm running out of time

13CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Empty Re: CENOMAR V.S. CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:08 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

May I ask the validity of unregistered marriage certificate of my boyfriend.
The marriage happened last 2013 and the other party decided not to submit the marriage certificate for registration due to her personal reasons. The woman is now abroad and they don't see each other for a long a time.

My boyfriend checked with NSO and still he appears to be single and CENOMAR has been issued to him.

If my boyfriend and i got married next year, complying with all the requirements needed for the marriage, will it be valid? and will the first marriage be null and void?
In the event that the first wife filed their marriage, even after the fact that your bf had re-married, he will be liable for bigamy.

Last week I came home from the philippines I get cenomar to PSA in my area.. after three days of request I was been shocked that the result of my Cenomar was stated that I'm married and I don't know the name of the groom personally appeared in my request.. and in my lifetime im not yet married...so how can i get a CENOMAR and I'm running out of time
you can check with NSO main to try to sort it out from their end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum