Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CALL CENTER Vacation Leaves Denied

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CALL CENTER Vacation Leaves Denied Empty CALL CENTER Vacation Leaves Denied Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:34 pm

honeybeeburst

Arresto Menor

Good day Ma'am and Sir,

I am working in a call center, with 12 vacation Leaves to consume for the year 2012.

My team manager is not approving any of our Vacation Leave requests since March 2012.

All requests are being DENIED, according to her it is due to the high volume of calls/emails that we need to process, the team cannot afford anyone to go on Vacation Leave she said.

I would like to ask if it this is legal?

What hurts the most is the fact that this team manager will be on vacation leave for a week soon. She can go on leave but us agents cannot. very unfair, isn't it?

Your clarification and assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

2CALL CENTER Vacation Leaves Denied Empty Re: CALL CENTER Vacation Leaves Denied Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:20 pm

attyLLL

try to handle it in house first. try to get your team mates to join you in a petition and send it to HR. while i don't recommend it, you can file a complaint in dole

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum