Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Returned Mail from OSG, how long after sending the Court Decision?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

simplymeeh

Arresto Menor

Good day...ask ko lang if may decision na un annulment ko last april, received ng Solgen ng May,according to them, 15 days before ma issue un finality,but more than two months na pero wla pa din un returned mail from Solgen,matagal ba talaga before ipadala ng Solgen ngaun ang returned mail para makapag issue ng Finality?..pwede din ba mag verify sa office ng Solgen?...at ok lang ba, kasi baka magkaron ng appeal bigla...possible din ba na meron pang appeal kahit nag lapse na un 15days to appeal?...thanks in advance sa mag share ng knowledge about my query...

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

its not the mail which will be returned it will be a card acknowledging that a mail matter had been received by them...you check with the Court who rendered the decision because they are the recipient of the return card, surely, if there is one, they may now issue you the order of finality Smile

attyLLL

and you ought to discuss this with your own lawyer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum