Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is messenger or email now counted instead of sending a snail mail before filing a case?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

toni617

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I was just wondering if by this time, is email/ instant message via messenger can now be used as a form of reaching out to a person before filing a case against that person?

A backstory:

We were hired to make a corporate video for a certain company, now this events company got us as a third party to make the video. They initially issued a check for their down payment but we were not able to encash it right away, but as soon as we did it bounced. Now, she promised to pay in full after the video was done. We tried contacting her through mobile, email and messenger but to no avail, she has no permanent address and she left her office already.

These past few days I can now see her back online (after 2-3 months of hiatus), with all of these info in mind, can we just send a PM/email to her and if she does not respond again, can we file a case against her?

Thank you!

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, it is considered as electronic evidence provided, it is printed out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum