Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sending out a notepad copy of a sexual email conversation. is it illegal?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JOHNFERNAN

Arresto Menor

My Friend opened her internet browser, saw an open chat conversation thread. Curious enough she continued reading. She found out it was the thread of his teacher and a female student, whom she doubted to have a relationship which are against university policy. She sent the email to his boyfriend and a close friend for verification and to share what she witness. Did she commit an illegal act?

did she violate privacy rights in sending the email to me and her boyfriend, which if i may add, stumbled accidentally upon opening her very own personal computer.

My name is John Fernan, . im the friend whom she sent the email to, her boyfriend is my best friend.

FACTS

- there is no case filed by the teacher or the student yet, but a threat since he found out about it.

- The computer used was her personal computer

- The conversation contained aliases,

- She had been a witness of personal sexual actions of the teacher and student.

- Her boyfriend and her close friend (me) are also witness of the intimate relationship of the teacher and student

-It was her curiosity and considered to share it to her closest friends (boyfriend and close friend who are both under with the same teacher aswell) since she don't know what to do about it.

attyLLL

why was the chat in her computer in the first place?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

uu nga. bakit nandun sa computer nya yung conversation? Suspect

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

concepab wrote:uu nga. bakit nandun sa computer nya yung conversation? Suspect

don't tell me na public chatroom.... Suspect

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: