Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

underpayment of overtime

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1underpayment of overtime Empty underpayment of overtime Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:43 pm

legallyblunt

Arresto Menor

i was previously working in a company employing under agency. the regular hours of work was 7am-4pm. but two months straight our time schedule was 7am-11pm. we even have sundays work schedule. our overtime pay was delayed of three months.. meaning, our overtime pay for may would be released on august. and we even received underpayment of ovetime pay.. 7am to 11pm, we only receive 3-4 hours overtime pay. we even received 2 hours overtime pay for 7 hours rendered overtime.

is this legal?

2underpayment of overtime Empty Re: underpayment of overtime Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:12 pm

attyLLL

your remedy is to file a money claim at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3underpayment of overtime Empty Re: underpayment of overtime Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:11 pm

legallyblunt

Arresto Menor

does the action of not giving the exact overtime pay to employees considered legal?. we were under agency and the agency-client was the one who deducted the time consumed in our overtime? can we file a complaint against the agency-client even if we don't have employer-employee relationship? mas malaki pa kasi yung deductions namin kesa sa naaapprove na overtime.. thanks po

4underpayment of overtime Empty Re: underpayment of overtime Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:27 am

attyLLL

file it both against the agency and the client.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum