Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

grounds for voiding an adultery case

+2
abie_gael15
brokenman
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1grounds for voiding an adultery case Empty grounds for voiding an adultery case Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:05 am

brokenman

Arresto Menor

Hello Sirs and Ma'ams,

I slept with my wife (I used protection) after finding out that she was having sexual relations with another man. This was because I thought we could work it out. But after taking her back she has continued to lie to me numerous times, was caught red handed, and is now pregnant with the other man's baby. She has never worked a day in her life, I am the one providing for all her and my children's needs and wants. I now want to file for legal separation and also an adultery case against her. Will sleeping with her after knowing of her infidelity void an adultery case against her?

Thank you and best regards,
Broken Man

2grounds for voiding an adultery case Empty Re: grounds for voiding an adultery case Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:16 pm

abie_gael15

Arresto Menor

to Atty,

Good day, gusto ko lang po magtanong kung anong case ang pwede kong isampa sa tatay ko at sa kabit nya...

Nahuli po kasi sila ng nanay ko sa bahay pa mismo ng lolo ko, sa loob pa mismo ng kwarto, tumawag lang sakin yung nanay ko at umiiyak.. kaya daw pala lagi syang sinasaktan ng tatay ko, may iba na pala syang babae, naglayas po ang nanay ko, dahil sa nangyari... nagulo ang pamilya ko.

Gusto kong magalit sa tatay ko, sya ang sumira ng pamilya namin.. anu po ang dapat kong gawin??

Thanks and God bless..

3grounds for voiding an adultery case Empty Re: grounds for voiding an adultery case Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:03 pm

attyLLL

broken, the answer is yes if you slept with her after the infidelity. after it happens again, then that is a new count of adultery. note that when the child is born, the law requires that it will carry your surname and you be declared as the father. you will have to file a separate case to question its legitimacy.

abie, you can file a case of psychological violence under ra 9262 if you can prove that the infidelity is repeated.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4grounds for voiding an adultery case Empty Re: grounds for voiding an adultery case Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:17 am

haunt

Arresto Menor

counselor ,

what if may tatlo na sya anak nung single pa sya and nagpakasal kami, automatic ba anak ko an yung tatlo o need pa adopt kasi nasa apelyido nya eh and wala naman nag sign mga dad sa birth certficate nila..

but this rule/law of husband should be dad / legitimate dad of your wife's child due to adultery abroad.is just wrong.Plain and simple.Why did Supreme Court not put a judgment on this.I am pretty sure there's a lot of case like this already due to our new bayanis , OFW.

Now my wife is abroad with another guy, if she gets pregnant, i would be the legitimate dad? she is my 2nd wife since i have not yet annuled my first one due to fiancial constraints,. So if even 2nd mARRIAGE AND NOT YET DECLARED NULL..I WOULD STILL BE CONSIDERED LEGITIMATE DAD??

5grounds for voiding an adultery case Empty Re: grounds for voiding an adultery case Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:20 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

haunt wrote:counselor ,

what if may tatlo na sya anak nung single pa sya and nagpakasal kami, automatic ba anak ko an yung tatlo o need pa adopt kasi nasa apelyido nya eh and wala naman nag sign mga dad sa birth certficate nila..

but this rule/law of husband should be dad / legitimate dad of your wife's child due to adultery abroad.is just wrong.Plain and simple.Why did Supreme Court not put a judgment on this.I am pretty sure there's a lot of case like this already due to our new bayanis , OFW.

Now my wife is abroad with another guy, if she gets pregnant, i would be the legitimate dad? she is my 2nd wife since i have not yet annuled my first one due to fiancial constraints,. So if even 2nd mARRIAGE AND NOT YET DECLARED NULL..I WOULD STILL BE CONSIDERED LEGITIMATE DAD??

1. you have to adopt the children.
2. that's the law. but you can file a case to question and deny your paternity over the child.
3. Yes. Yes

6grounds for voiding an adultery case Empty Re: grounds for voiding an adultery case Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:15 pm

attyLLL

and be charged with bigamy too, unfortunately.

the intent of the law is to protect the legitimacy of the child.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7grounds for voiding an adultery case Empty Re: grounds for voiding an adultery case Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:28 pm

haunt

Arresto Menor

automatic ba nagkakasu state against sa person sa bigamy o PAO? kakasu?

o usually dapat merun tao magkaso sayo o reklamo? kahit sinu lang d ba?? wala ba bail ang bigamy kung na convict ka guilty??

salamt po

8grounds for voiding an adultery case Empty Re: grounds for voiding an adultery case Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Oh! Dear, big mess and big trouble! Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum