Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Null or Voiding my Marriage Contract in NSO

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mctachagonjr

Arresto Menor

Atty,

My first partner namely joan falsificate a marriage contract & submitted it to NSO with out my knowledge. After 3 years together due to circumtances happen we decided to separate in both ways. After 3 years living alone I found somebody namely catherine which I love and decided to live together and get civil marriage. This marriage become successfull and we are now 7 years together with my 3 kids. But I still supporting my two kids on my previous partner who falsificate marriage contract. My first daughter with catherine have encounter problem because during he came out we are not still married but my daughter is using my surname when we tried to arranged the birth certificate NSO advise cenomar of both parents required to clear the birth certificate issue with my daughter. When my Cenomar release we found out that the I am married in 2003 with joan and married in 2007 with catherine.

I want to void the first marriage with joan since it is only falsificated and that is beyond my knowing.

KIndly advise me for what to do? Did I have to file a case against my first partner in which I have a biggest chance because he falsificate the marriage contract, or I have to file annullment case so that my 2007 marriage will be legal.

Waiting for your Immediate responce.

Regards,

attyLLL

the way to do it is to file a petition for declaration of nullity and prove that the signature on the marriage contract is falsified, and that no ceremony never happened.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

mctachagonjr

Arresto Menor

If I will proceed the nulity and prove that the marriage contract is falsified, Is the person did that will face charges on court kindly confirm. I just want to void the 2003 married on my cenomar I don't want anybody to be jail is that possible?

attyLLL

yes, that is possible. also answered your email.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum