Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

GROUNDS FOR THE ANNULMENT CASE..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GROUNDS FOR THE ANNULMENT CASE.. Empty GROUNDS FOR THE ANNULMENT CASE.. Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:28 am

yzhang

Arresto Menor

1.) nagkaroon ng anak ang babae sa ibang lalaki.

2.) ipina apelyido nia sa asawa nia ang bata without the husband consent.

3.) mali ung date sa marriage certificate nila instead na December 2007 ay naging Dec 2008.

4.) on that day after ng kasalan hindi na sila nagsama till now?

Pwede po bang maging grounds to para sa pagfile ng annulment case?

hoping for your answer! thank you and more power..

2GROUNDS FOR THE ANNULMENT CASE.. Empty Re: GROUNDS FOR THE ANNULMENT CASE.. Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 am

attyLLL

yzhang, in determining whether there is a valid ground for declaration of nullity or annulment of marriage, i recommend that the case be thoroughly reviewed by an attorney.

the law presumes that a child born within a marriage is the child of the husband. the husband has to file a case to impugn the legitimacy of the child within 1 year from the registration of the birth certificate of the child.

this matter, by itself, is not a ground for annulment.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum