Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

delinquent payment in sss

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1delinquent payment in sss Empty delinquent payment in sss Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:17 am

mybabygabriel363

Arresto Menor

I was approved on 15k loan and received 13.350k because interest is being deducted last February 2010. My monthly amortization started April 2010. I checked my payments on the net which should be finished last March 2012 but unfortunately I’m still paying for it. Upon checking the status of my payments last 2011 I found out that I was only deducted half for monthly payment and I was noted as delinquent payer so I immediately informed the HRD and asked for correct deduction. It was not immediately implemented and after a month before they corrected the deduction. For 2 months I'm deducted for the correct monthly payment and the next month I was deducted again half of the monthly payment and the succeeding months I was deducted again the correct amount. I am planning for filing a loan and as I checked I still had to pay 7,400.00 to be able to be approved for another loan. I earned interest and penalty for almost 4,000.00 aside from the original interest and it is still increasing everyday.
a. Do I have to shoulder that even if it is not my fault?
b. What are the legal actions that should be charge to HRD?
c. I am not the only one who experienced the same in the company but they do nothing about it and shoulder the interest.
d. What is the best thing to do?
Thanks!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum