Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

She kicked me out of our house, and now she wants financial support. Is that legal?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jrgotera

jrgotera
Arresto Menor

My wife kicked me out of our own conjugal home about 2 years ago on the suspicion that I was seeing another woman, and now she's demanding that I send financial support to our daughter who is a special child. She is demanding that I send her P10,000 a month on the alleged ground of Sec. 5 -- sub sections E and I -- of RA 9262. To me this is an excessive amount considering that I'm just a regular office worker who earns less than P20k a month. And I also have under my care my elderly sister who is also a special child.
Since she already threw me out of our own home together with my elderly sister, does my estranged wife have the right to demand financial support from me?
Attorney, I will very much appreciate your response.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum