Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get Back Down Payment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get Back Down Payment Empty Get Back Down Payment Fri May 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Emilyn12

Arresto Menor

Can I demand the return of our down payment for lot purchase. We have a contract to sell. The seller receive the money on date we enter into the contract. The lot is under one title 662 square meter but it was stated in the contract that we are only buying the 250 of it. But until now separation og his lot in two title under his name is not yet done. I think the seller is do nothing to execute the contract of sell. It almost 7 months and there's no progress on that contract.

2Get Back Down Payment Empty Re: Get Back Down Payment Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:33 pm

attyLLL

are you able to occupy the property? was it already surveyed?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Get Back Down Payment Empty Re: Get Back Down Payment Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Emilyn12

Arresto Menor

No, we are not occupying the property. Do we have the right to occupy on it eventhough the titile is not with us? Yes it was already surveyed, but I think it can't proceed on a process because the seller doesn't pay the amount required by the surveyor. We also found out that the said property was on mortgage. The seller doesn't mention it during our negotation, we just knew it from somebody and the seller confirmed it. What is our right on the property? Thank you.

4Get Back Down Payment Empty Re: Get Back Down Payment Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:45 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Review your contract to sell. See if there are loopholes that you could take advantage of.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum