Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

lost vehicle deed of sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lost vehicle deed of sale  Empty lost vehicle deed of sale Wed May 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Narcisenea

Arresto Menor

Hi all,

i hope you can help me with my problem. please. i know that this is a dumb fault of mine but i really dont have any idea on how i can come through.

the thing is, i lost the deed of sale for my mom's car. i need help on what are the things and i need and where do i need to go to be able to secure a copy of it.

for additional info, the car was bought through bank financing. after completion of the installments, i went to the registry of deeds to officially have it under my mom's name. i got the papers i needed after a month but to my dismay (my fault as well) i lost the deed of sale after i got the car registered at the LTO.

so please advice me on where to go to secure a copy (should i go to register of deeds as well?) and what may be the necessary documents i need to support my claim. thanks.

2lost vehicle deed of sale  Empty Re: lost vehicle deed of sale Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:42 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Go back to the office of the Notary Public who notarized the Deed of Sale. They usually keep a copy of the documents they notarize.

http://www.domingo-law.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum