Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost Original car deed of sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost Original car deed of sale Empty Lost Original car deed of sale Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:44 pm

john9230

Arresto Menor

Hi All,

I bought a car from cagayan October last year, 2012. Registration was supposed to be on January since ending number of my plate number is 1. However I was informed that the registration provided on my OR/CR was good for 1 year so I have to wait until October this year, 2013, before I can register my car + 3 months (November, December, January).

Between January and now, I misplaced the original copy of the deed of sale. However I have had it notarized and have a photocopy of the deed ( with the seller's ID and the notarized information).

What steps do I take to transfer the car under my name? This is honestly a lapse on my end as I should have done this as soon as i got the documents. Thanks all!

2Lost Original car deed of sale Empty Re: Lost Original car deed of sale Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:59 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

You really need that deed of sale to transfer the ownership.

Try this:

1. go to the lawyer who notarized that deed and ask for a copy,
2. have it photo copied,
3. have it countersigned by him to certify or authenticate that it is a copy of the original deed.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum