Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REFUND FULLPAYMENT FROM THE LESSOR

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1REFUND FULLPAYMENT FROM THE LESSOR Empty REFUND FULLPAYMENT FROM THE LESSOR Tue May 15, 2012 11:58 pm

corneliodevera

Arresto Menor

I am Cornelio De Vera, of legal age, a resident of las pinas city paid 42000 as of 05-13-2012 to a lessor. The contract starts June 04, 2012. After few investigation, I found out that I am sub-lesse. Lessor owed money to the owner for about 56500,(lessor paying 25k monthly rental to the owner), utility bills of 15k, and of course other tenants has a total deposit of 28k. I found it less secure that anytime the owner decided to finish the contract with the Lessor,then we don't the rights. Is it possible to refund the full payment. As per contract signed; PRE-TERMINATION if for any reason of Lesse decided to end the contract before term, he should inform the Lessor at least one month before vacating the leased premises, but the one month deposit shall not be refundable. How can I vacate the place when an existing tenant is there and I havent moved. Is there a big chance for me to refund my full payment? I wonder that this will cost delay to my first business that I am about to start by June 08. PLEASE HELP ME!

2REFUND FULLPAYMENT FROM THE LESSOR Empty Re: REFUND FULLPAYMENT FROM THE LESSOR Wed May 16, 2012 12:57 am

corneliodevera

Arresto Menor

wala pa ring nakakapansin ng post ko. I really need assistance. Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum