Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LESSOR PROBLEM

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LESSOR PROBLEM Empty LESSOR PROBLEM Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:45 am

Sheree ann Pastores

Arresto Menor

Bi po, I need an advise. I am renting a commercial space po which is we are using a common toilet and tenants has to pay 1.00 each. The owner suddenly decided to renovate the toilet and after construction without any prior notice we the tenants need to pay 5.00 together with the passerby and some customers. Sad to say our staffs and some tenants cannot pay the said amount because it's too expensive po. In my case coffee shop po ung sa akin at the same time Malliit pa ung place ko and no space to make a toilet so we are using the common toilet. Since I don't agree sa mahal ng bayad Kasi di name po afford ng mag staff ko nag laging laging magabbayad ng 5 peso. I made an agreement which is verbally an magabbabyad an Lang po ako ng 350 a month aside sa service fee and binabayaran namin monthly. So end of the month ng bayad an po ako then suddenly ng change Sila ng mind na wag na Lang daw. Until yesterday at 5 pm they locked the toilet di na po kami makakagmit since no nearby establishment Kung San kami mag to toilet. Then I talked to the owner na dapat daw na gumawa na ako ng sari long toilet which is my place is too tiny and at the same time po wala sa contract nakalagay na magabbayad kami ng toilet usage. And sinabi pa Miya she can let me use the toilet for a month period gagawa ako ng striking kong toilet, San po ako gagawa eh masisira u g place interior ng shop ko nag it is 35 sq/m only at Hindi po nakalagay sa contract namin. Okay Lang po sakin Kung makakagmit provide sha sakin ng extended space to make a toilet pero occupied po lahat eh. Ngpasa Lang po sha ng memo which is yesterday after 2 months implemeting the increase fee. Ako po tlaga and me malaking damage Kasi open kami ng Sunday and the toilet is close. Nahihirapan na po ung mag staff ko nakasalalay po ung kanilang health ditto Kasi nagpipigil po Silang umihi at the same time po kahit ung kanilang security guard. I need your legal advice po before I will write a complaint letter. She is totally depriving us to used this common toilet even the rest of the tenants. Thank u for your help

2LESSOR PROBLEM Empty Re: LESSOR PROBLEM Mon May 02, 2016 11:51 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Unless nakasulat sa contract na they have to provide a common toilet hindi sila obligado.

3LESSOR PROBLEM Empty Re: LESSOR PROBLEM Mon May 02, 2016 4:55 pm

de_facto

Arresto Menor

Better look for another place to rent. where is this business located? i might help you.

4LESSOR PROBLEM Empty Re: LESSOR PROBLEM Mon May 02, 2016 5:00 pm

Sheree ann Pastores

Arresto Menor

Sir naandito po ako sa may doña segunda complex sa may ponciano. Matagal pa po kasing matatapos ang contract namin sa kanya sa february pa po. Kaya po cguro iniipit nya kami dahil mejo malakas po ung coffee shop namin. Baka gusto nya pong maglagay ng ibang shop

5LESSOR PROBLEM Empty Re: LESSOR PROBLEM Mon May 02, 2016 5:07 pm

de_facto

Arresto Menor

found it.
sadly, if there is no provision on the use of bathroom in the contract, you may be bound by the rules imposed by your lessor. you can send me an email at lmrl.legal@gmail.com i might be able to help you review the contract.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum