Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

GREEDY LESSOR PLEASE HELP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GREEDY LESSOR PLEASE HELP Empty GREEDY LESSOR PLEASE HELP Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:59 pm

jessieann

Arresto Menor

We only have 2 electricfans,a television and dvd player,2 cellphones and 2 lights, and 2 hair irons but we are paying P. 1,800.00 for our monthly bills. We have been noticing we are paying too much for our bills as compared to our friends bills wherein they have computers and other appliances using and they were like paying lower than our bill so we asked our lessor for that and she told us that she would have it checked but nothing happened. what we have also noticed is that everytime that we are getting out bills she would need to have it opened first and then shell be that one who will have it distributed to us.There is also some discrepancy with the house number. They are giving us the bill for house E while the house beside us gets the bill for house A. Our house is just on the first floor and its really weird. Come december we got our bill and it shows P925.00 but it was credited back do we wont need to pay for our bills so we come up to an assumption that we wont need to pay for that anymore. When we paid our rent last monday the lessor told us that we should need to pay P925.00 directly to her and shes also saying that she has paid for that and thats the reason why its showing P0.00. I just want to know if
1]I really need to pay that amount to her.
2] I can ask meralco to check our meter
3] I also want to ask for the article numbers or any document stated in the law that i can print out and show to her in case that we would need to talk to her and to our brgy. capt.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum