Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greedy QC Car Agent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greedy QC Car Agent Empty Greedy QC Car Agent Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:56 pm

Majojo

Arresto Menor

What happened was, I bought a 2nd hand car and unit last January and was worth 350k plus nag-downpayment na ako sa car dealer ng 15K, na-approved was 340k. So, meron pa akong 5K change dapat. There is a written received payment from my agent and signature, plus non nabigay un credit advise from financing to car dealer, It was stated na meron pakong change na 5k. Now, after few weeks na-encash na un cheque so fully-paid na un unit na nabili ko. Kinuha ni agent un change na 5K as a promise na sia na un maghuhulog sa account ko as a goodwill. I trusted her since this was my 2nd time na i-assist nia ako. After a month past, puro sia promise na ihuhulog na nia un money and lame excuses na meron siang kausap na client or buyer, or namatayan sila kea di nia mahulog sa bank. Then one week ago, bigla nia sinabi dapat cut na daw nia as referral un 5K, I was stunned and shocked. All the while pala, wala na siang balak ibigay un. What made me pissed-off was not the little amount of money, it’s because of the trust. Magpapakasira ka sa buyer mo ng ganong kaliit na pera lang… so pathetic. Alam nio po ba un feeling na, you work hard and play fair to others tapos me mga taong ganyan ka-greedy.

Ano po bang case pwede kong file or process sa mga ganitong tao? I am willing to take this to another level para naman meron silang lesson at wala ng ma-victim.

Salamat po sa magkakaroon ng time bumasa.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum