Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greedy Stepmother

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greedy Stepmother Empty Greedy Stepmother Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:40 pm

CarDawn05

Arresto Menor

Hello.. I'm an illegitimate daughter of my father but I grew up with him. He is a retired U.S. navy and he used a diffrent name upon entering the navy for some reason and up to now he's still using his fake name. I was baptized under his real name and now im 33 y/o and never been married and still living in our house while my father is living with step mother and they got married (civil) last 2013 under the fake name since his pension and benifits goes to that name. My step mother always asking for properties from my father to secure herself but doesnt really love my father .My father is now 79y/o now while step mum is 42. Accdg to father, if the U.S. immigration finds out he is not the real owner of the name he is using, FBI will get him and any benifits will be gone. If anything happens to him or if he passes away is their marriage will still b valid? Is it possible to transfer the properties to hiis real name and confiscate everything since the girl married the fake name just to have benefits? I want to know my rights.. please help me. THANK YOU..

2Greedy Stepmother Empty Re: Greedy Stepmother Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:54 pm

ergirao

ergirao
Arresto Mayor

If anything happens to him or if he passes away is their marriage will still b valid?

The marriage is still valid unless otherwise your stepmother will marry again.

Is it possible to transfer the properties to his real name and confiscate everything since the girl married the fake name just to have benefits?

Since this is under US jurisdiction, I don't have sufficient knowledge with it. But if you really want to transfer his properties to his real name you should provide concrete evidences to prove that everything was in goof faith.

3Greedy Stepmother Empty Re: Greedy Stepmother Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Regardless of what name the properties are in, if your father is Filipino and if he does not have a pre-nup, your step mother will be entitled to have of all the properties in his or their names, as long as these properties are not your father's inheritance or properties for his personal use only (like his toothbrush or clothes).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum