Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is the right of the stepmother?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what is the right of the stepmother? Empty what is the right of the stepmother? Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:21 am

dLegalWife

dLegalWife
Arresto Mayor

good evening po Smile

itatanong ko lang po snaa kung may karapatan po ba ang isang stepmother sa stepdaughter niya? if meron po, ano po ba ang mga karapatang yun?

2what is the right of the stepmother? Empty Re: what is the right of the stepmother? Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:54 pm

arden2603

arden2603
Arresto Mayor

parental authority... Smile

3what is the right of the stepmother? Empty Re: what is the right of the stepmother? Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:21 pm

dLegalWife

dLegalWife
Arresto Mayor

kindly please explain briefly kc po ang alam ko yung parental authority eh para sa parents lang po ng bata..ang gusto ko pong malaman eh yung rights ng stepmother sa bata..thank you po..god bless

4what is the right of the stepmother? Empty Re: what is the right of the stepmother? Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:18 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, the step mother has no legal parental authority over a step daughter, and has to go to court to be declared the guardian

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5what is the right of the stepmother? Empty Re: what is the right of the stepmother? Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:52 pm

dLegalWife

dLegalWife
Arresto Mayor

so in other words wala pong responsabilidad at obligasyon sa illegitimate child ang isang stepmother?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum